Membership Application . . .
SCBC Membership Benefits
- Club Activites: SCBC holds a July 4th Picnic, an Oktoberfest picnic and an annual Award Banquet
where members receive awards, prizes and free stuff.
- Newsletter: Members receive an online newsletter with club activities, cycling related articles,
monthly ride schedule and LBS advertisements.
- Merchandise: Members may purchase jerseys, jackets, and accessories. Most items are sold at cost.
- Ride Maps: Members may download ride maps and cue sheets for daily rides.
Many rides are also available in GPS formats to download to your bike computer.
- Local Bike Shop Discounts: Many local bicycle shops offer a 10% discount to SCBC members.
- Tours: SCBC offers tours to several out of state locations during the year available to club members.
- Classified Ads: Members may post cycling related items free of charge in the club newsletter
- Mileage Stats: Members mileage stats are posted on our web site to encourage members to ride more
and to track their progress through the year.
- Community Volunteer Support: SCBC supports the local community through Adopt-A-Highway, Kids
Triathlon, Bicycle Poker Run, charitable events, and financial support to local bike projects.
- Monthly schedule of rides offering the LARGEST NUMBER of rides for any bicycle club on the planet.
- Monthly meetings that feature a program of interest to bicyclists.
- Web site: Information for members on upcoming events, picture library and links to cycling activities.
- Facebook: SCBC Facebook Group with information about rides/cancellations, activities and events.
- Insurance: Members, officers and ride leaders are covered by secondary insurance that the club
provides in case of accident.
- Improves cycling skills by being mentored during rides and observing more experienced riders.
- Motivation: Members are encouraged to ride through all all four seasons in northeast Ohio.
- Dedicated Ride Leaders: Ride leaders plan and conduct rides, offer tips on safe riding, encourage
members and help when you suffer a mechanical problem.
- Safety in numbers: Motorists more easily see a group of riders.
- Social time: Meeting active people who enjoy the outdoors and the camaraderie that comes from
shared experiences. Riders often meet for coffee after rides.
Cost of Membership
$20.00 Individual (Individual members must be at least 18 years of age.)
$28.00 Family (Family membership includes a spouse or partner living at
the same address, and their children who reside with them.)
$45.00 Patron - Single Chainring Supporter
$55.00 Patron - Double Chainring Supporter
$75.00 Patron - Triple Chainring Supporter
FREE Members who are 80 years old before April 1st
of the new Membership Year.
|Stark County Bicycle Club Membership Application
New Member or Renewal Mail In or Online via PayPal
To print a Mail-In Membership Application Form (PDF format)
To Apply for Membership Online and Pay using PayPal